Carbon Air Duct Filter 12"
- Designed to eliminate odors and chemicals for grow tents and hydroponics room.
- Features premium-grade Australian charcoal with higher absorption and longer life rating.
- Contains heavy-duty stainless steel flanges, aluminium meshing, and clothed pre-filter.
- Enables maximum airflow passthrough for both intake and exhaust configurations.
- Duct Opening: 12” | Length: 28" | Airflow Rating: 1668 CFM | Carbon: Australian RC412 at 1200+ IAV | Thickness: 38mm
The high-airflow duct filter is designed to use activated carbon to eliminate odors and chemicals, popularly used for Hydroponics, grow rooms, kitchens, smoking areas, and other ventilation projects. Features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed. The filter can be used in conjunction with a inline duct fan to act as both intake and exhaust configuration. Heavy-duty construction contains stainless steel flanges and dual-sided aluminum mesh. The flanges can also be reversed to prolong the life of the filter. Includes a machine washable pre-filter cloth to prevent carbon residue.
PREMIUM GRADE CARBON
Each carbon filter features premium-grade Australian Virgin charcoal bed rated at 1200+ IAV. Due to a higher microporosity and surface area rating, we were able to thicken the charcoal bed to 60mm and increase the mesh open area to 55%. This combination not only enables a higher absorption rate without restricting free airflow, it allows the carbon filter to last up to 33% longer.
Product and Mounting Dimensions
| Duct Opening Size
| Total Dimensions
|| 27.56 x 14.8 in. (70.0 x 37.6 cm)
| Flange Length
|| 2.04 in. (5.2 cm)
Product Performance and Technical Specs
| Flange Material
| Flange Design
| Mesh Material
|| Galvanized Steel
| Carbon Type
|| Australian Virgin RC412
| Carbon Grade
|| 1200+ IAV
| Carbon Thickness
| Maximum Airflow
|| 1668 CFM