AC Infinity CO2 Regulator
Carbon Dioxide Monitor With Solenoid Valve And Gas Flow Meter
- A gas release system designed to help create the ideal grow environment by regulating CO2 output.
- Carbon dioxide meter with pressure gauge accurately measures gas flow and remaining CO2 tank levels.
- Forged with heavy-duty brass and a solenoid valve pipe to ensure proper flow and no gas leakage.
- Secures installs on many tanks and hose tubing to fit as a CO2 generator for grow tent applications.
- Brass Construction | Pressure Gauge: 0-4000 PSI | Inlet: CGA-320 | Flow Meter: 0.5-15 SCF/hour
A carbon dioxide regulator designed to help create the ideal environment for plant growth by managing the output of CO2 into the air. Features a flow meter with a pressure gauge that accurately measures gas flow as well as the remaining gas levels. These measuring systems will enable you to determine the exact amounts of CO2 to release that will improve your plant’s growth rate. They are built into a durable brass construction with a solenoid valve that ensures a proper stream with no leakage. Fits into many standard tanks with threaded valves to function as a CO2 generator in grow tent or grow room settings.
This CO2 tank regulator can measure up to 4000 PSI of pressure and a 0.5-15 standard cubic feet per hour flow rate. It is made to fit CGA-320 threaded inlet connections of standard carbon dioxide tanks that hold pressurized gas. In grow applications, this gas release system can be found in grow tents, grow rooms, or greenhouse settings to help plants photosynthesize. Other applications include aquarium settings to help keep submerged plants healthy.
|| AC Infinity Inc.
| Product Name
|| CO2 Regulator
| Product Model
| UPC Code
| Product Dimensions
| Tube Length
|| 118.11 in. (300.0 cm)
| Power Cord Length
|| 72 in. (182.9 cm)
| Product Performance and Technical Specs
| Pressure Gauge
|| 0-4000 PSI
|| 0.5-15 SCFH
|| Royal Brass
|| Brushed Aluminum
| Product Manual
| Product Manual