1020 1" Deep Mesh Shallow Extra Strength Trays
These shallow, mesh bottom trays are now made right in the USA. Perfect for hydroponic applications, soil block propagation, Rockwool cubes, microgreens, and fodder. These long-lasting, durable 1020 trays contain a flat mesh bottom that won't give out or fail. These mesh propagation trays have extra drainage for roots and are backed by a 2-year warranty!
- Outer dimensions: 20 7/8” x 10 5/8” x 1 3/8” Deep
- Made from BPA free, food-safe polypropylene (PP #5) plastic
- Mesh holes (3.4mm) for great drainage
- Ideal for use with 1020 microgreen tray, but strong enough to be used on its own
- Please note that we recommend using trays of the same depth when nesting trays.
- Mesh trays are designed to sit inside a no hole tray of the same depth. If you are stacking be aware that the no hole tray will sit about 1/4 inch above the bottom of the mesh tray.
- Made in the USA
MESH TRAY DIMENSIONS:
Inner Dimensions of 1020 Mesh Tray
- From Bottom: 19.5" x 9 3/8" x 1 1/4"
- From Top: 20. 3/16" x 9 7/8"
- 20 7/8” x 10 5/8” x 1 3/8” Deep
Mesh Tray Hole Size
WHAT IS THE BENEFIT OF USING A MESH TRAY?
Mesh microgreen trays are perfect for when the application requires a bit more drainage i.e., Rockwool cubes, soil blocking, and various microgreens. These 1020 mesh trays work great with our 1020 shallow microgreen trays without holes for easy bottom-watering.