1020 Mesh Extra Strength 2.5" Deep
These mesh bottom trays are built out of Heavy Duty, BPA, FDA Prime, Polypropylene plastic. Guaranteed not to break or warp even with heavy loads.
Great for soil block propagation or for anyone that needs a tray with extra drainage. Our soil block trays are built with Extra-Strength so they won't sag, break or warp even while transporting heavy loads. Now available in bright colors! Use a deep 1020 tray for bottom watering for the perfect system!
- BPA Free, Virgin, Food-Safe #5 PP Plastic
Mesh holes for ideal drainage
- UV Resistant
- Made in Midwest, USA
Outer dimensions: 21¼” x 11¼” x 2½” Deep
- Ideal for use with 1020 trays, but strong enough to be used on its own
- We recommend using trays of the same depth when nesting trays.
- Mesh trays are designed to sit inside a no hole tray of the same depth. If you are stacking be aware that the no hole tray will sit about 1/4 inch above the bottom of the mesh tray.
- Note- Store trays out of direct sunlight when not in use. Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight will lead to degradation
- Wheatgrass Tray
- Fodder Tray
- Soil Block Tray
- Rockwool Cubes
Use our soil block propagation trays for any rockwool cubes, fodder, micro-greens, or wheatgrass. With just enough flat mesh to equally carry all sizes of soil blocks, these trays allow root air pruning on all sides of the blocks.
Inner Dimensions of 1020 Mesh Tray
- From Bottom: 19.375" x 9" x 2.25"
- From Top: 20.25" x 10.125"
- From Bottom: 19.5" x 9.25" x 2.375"
- From Top: 21" x 10.75"
Mesh Tray Hole Size