GC1 Gentle Cut Bucking Machine
The single GC bucker accepts stems up to 3/8" in diameter and can do the work of 2-3 human workers and will buck 40+ pounds per hour of fully hydrated flowers!
The GC1 features a continuous duty cycle and active gearing drivetrain which allows even more control and exceptional efficiency – while still keeping safety in mind.
The brand new CenturionPro GC Bucker is an operator-run de-stemming machine that requires the operator to apply gentle pressure to feed the stem in the machine.
GC refers to “Gentle Cut” as we appreciate and understand how delicate your flowers are. Similar to scissors, this Bucker cuts the flowers off the stem, as opposed to pulling and popping them.
This cutting action prevents the large crown buds from breaking apart into smaller pieces, thereby keeping the complete structure of the buds fully intact preserving the look of your flower.
The GC bucker also comes with a cleaning system which removes and collects all debris into a vacuum bag, making clean up a breeze.
The system is easy to set up, clean, requires little maintenance and comes with a 5 year warranty.
Both the GC1 and GC3 come with a cleaning system which removes and collects all debris into a vacuum bag, making clean up a breeze.
No matter what your harvest will look like this year, you can rest assured that CenturionPro has a model that will be perfect for your bucking needs.
GC1 Bucker with Stand Upgrade
You can upgrade your GC1 bucker to include a bucker stand.
Make the most of your processing time with the added ease of de-stemming and improve portability as our bucker stands to operate on a 4-wheel system.
The bucker stand comes standard with industrial casters.
In aligning with our goal of being as gentle as we can on your flower, this system also provides unparalleled processing capacity.
- GC1: +8 lbs/hr (Dry) +40 lbs/hr (wet)
- Feed Entry Sizes: 3-hole (3/16", 1/4", 3/8")
- Primary Material: 304 Stainless Steel / Aluminum
- Feed Types: Wet/Dry
- GMP/UL/CE/RoHS Compliant
Preparation for using the GC Buckers & Tip for Dry Bucking
- Ensure adequate space
- Review electrical requirements
- Have adequate bins for product transport
- Cooler temperatures in processing room is beneficial
- Plant Preparation
Cut main stalk
- Seperate each individual stem (no 'y' junctions)
- Leave 3" of stem for clearance into machine
- Ensure clean angled cuts for precise feeding
- Keep prepped product stem side up for efficiency
- Size the stem to fi t the ideal hole
- Feed end first into machine
- Use variable speed control to adjust flow
- Moisture content is critical for ensuring minimal damage to the flower
- Flower that is too dry will fall apart
- Flower that has too much moisture will compact and dent
- For best results with dry bucking, moisture content should be between 12% and 14% when using a machine
- Buds should be "springy"- when the flower is squeezed between two fingers it will rebound and return to its original shape
- Both big and smaller stems must be pliable when bucking with a machine such as a GC or HP System
- Pliable stems ensures that they fold and are stripped upon entering the bucking machine. If too brittle, they will simply break off and will not be properly stripped
- Slowing the machine speed for dry bucking will lead to a better result
- Dry bucking at 1/2 or 1/3 of the regular speed will ensure better results
- The variable speed control offered by our HP Bucker is a great feature when bucking dry material
GC1 Bucker Manual PDF
6 Amp - 120V, 60Hz Single Phase
< 3A Operating
Weight (w/o stand)
65 lbs. /29.5 kg
15 in. / 38 cm.
27.5 in. / 70 cm.
18 in. / 46 cm.
Circuit Breaker Required