NetBow Drip Ring 5"
NetBow is an innovative, user friendly container irrigation multi-outlet dripper arc. NetBow was developed to address the needs of high-value soilless pot-irrigated crops such as blueberries, vegetables and flowers, that require unique irrigation and fertigation knowhow.
With NetBow, roots develop in every square inch of the container including the top layer, where root development is critical, ensuring your crops reach their full growth potential and guarantees better ROI
The Netafim NetBow Drip Ring is an innovative new product that provides superb water distribution uniformity in 5-10 gallon containers. Each NetBow contains 8 drippers based on Netafim Typhoon technology which ensure high clogging resistance. The NetBow is also easy to install in each container and remove when the season is complete.
The NetBow can be run at 15 psi as a non-compensating device, or it can be connected to a Netafim PCJ "hub dripper" for CNL pressure compensation. In this configuration the hub dripper determines the overall flow rate of the ring, through a length of 1/8" Super-Flex Tubing.
Recommended drippers are 2 LPH PCJ Barb Outlet for 1/2 gph flow rate, 4 LPH PCJ Barb Outlet for 1 gph or 8 LPH PCJ Barb Outlet for 2 gph. The overall flow rate of the hub dripper will be evenly distributed among the 8 outlets in the Ring. See the NetBow Installation Guide (below) for more details.
Put water exactly where you need it using the Netafim NetBow.
What value do I get from NetBow?
- Uniform growing
- Optimal root zone
- Less diseases
- Reduced labor
- Better ROI (maximized profit)
- Compatible with 10 to 60 liters (2-15 gallons) containers.
- Diameter: 120 (5 inches) , 250 mm (10 inches).
- Flow Rate: 8 or 4 dripping outlets with flow of 2.0l/h 0.53 GPH each at 1.0 bar (14.5 PSI)
- The flow from each dripping outlet will be determined by the hub dripper, divide evenly by 4 or 8 according to the model.
- Superb chemical and UV resistance for extended durability.
- Colored light gray for improved light reflection.